I work with clients to develop a better understanding of how to build, nurture and maintain balance with their inner relationships. I utilize hypnosis as a sub-conscious reprogramming tool as well as other supportive techniques to solidify reprogramming of the subconscious mind. In the Theta state of consciousness is where the real healing happens. By the time we are seven years old our mind gains more conscious thought moving out of the primary Theta brainwave state where the programming has been occurring since the last trimester in the womb. All of our programs are solidified. Most people do not understand that it is the sub conscious mind that is creating the life. The subconscious mind is in control 90% of the time and that leaves 10% for our conscious mind. The only way to deactivate old programming is with either repetition or hypnosis. Hypnosis is the fast track to healing! And reprogramming/creating new neuro-pathways.
Taking the reins of your Mind, Body and Spirit connection.
The whole person is a network of systems and when one system lies dormant the other systems have to work harder eventually weakening and breaking down. Most people are only functioning in the mental and physical levels of their being, leaving the emotional and spiritual to become underdeveloped, making for a lopsided life experience. When they are all working together we gain whole health.
Each session is 90 mintues. Clients are encouraged to record the session to listen to on a daily basis until they feel like the programming is solidified. I recommend more that one session depending on what you'd like to work on. Works for habits, weight loss, releasing trauma, reprogramming for success - love and any blocks keeping you from fulfilling your dreams!
For deeper work in this area, Soul Reboot might be a fit for you.